Duo to recent difficulties of submissions and high rate of expired requests, Today I have demoted all senior members who have been inactive for more than one month. Nobody was kicked, but inactive senior members are now regular members. If any previous senior member feels that it is unfair, please send me a PM with inactivity explanation and why you should be promoted again.
For now, DesignSpot needs new active senior members to help with voting and to maintain quality submissions. Please do not apply if you think it will be cool to be a senior member, only apply if you are willing to be actively supportive, provide feedback to users and participate in creative discussions.
For all those who want to apply, please provide information about yourself, your creative experience, list of your best work. If you do not provide any information your request will be ignored!
* At least 2 weeks regular membership on DesignSpot
* Active at least once a week (vote, submit work, discuss)
* Provide constructive criticism and feedback (don't vote no and run!)
* Experience in creative fields particularly web design and logotypes
* Understanding of current and on-going innovative trends and standards
Looking forward to checking your requests. Also feel free to share your opinions and suggestions to imrpove the group.
DDS (Daily Deviation Suggestions - Week #1)
Every weekend DesignSpot will pick its best featured submissions and suggest them for a Daily Deviation Award on deviantART, part of a program coordinated by gallery moderator Lilyas
Previous Winners / 2010
This week is the first for 2011, we will look through submissions accepted since 1st January and all members are welcome to suggest DDs.
• Suggest designs that were added since January 1st, 2011
• Do not suggest your own designs
• The suggested designs must be of high quality and exceptional
• You are allowed to suggest more than one design
• Write a comment of why the design should be suggested
• Designs and suggestions must be discussed on Facebook! www.facebook.com/topic.php?top…
Deadline: Saturday 8th of January, 2011
Looking forward to seeing your suggestions!
Have questions? Don't be shy! We are here to help.
Follow us on twitter @DesignSpotGroup